Design/Engineering Project Leader - Lancaster
Connect 2 Cleanrooms is seeking an ambitious and highly motivated Design/Engineering Project Leader to join our team as part of the key Operations technical Project delivery team within a rapidly expanding Cleanroom Construction process (£6M+ Total Value of delivered Projects per annum, at around 8 Projects per month).
- Primary focus is to ensure Construction and manufacturing design principles meet legislative and technical requirements at all times
- Supporting the delivery of Projects on time and to Budget
- Enhancing current people and process capabilities at all times
- Mechanical/Structural engineering bias
- Highly technically minded with a degree in Engineering or similar discipline
- Construction (Design and Management) regulations experience
- Project Management experience
- Managerial experience (team of 5)
- Working with budgets and programme constraints in line with a set of existing and developing metrics
- Supporting New Product Introductions identified as a result of the delivery of Cleanroom Projects
- Experience of construction projects ideally with involvement of HVAC
- Familiar with CAD and 3D modelling techniques
- Clear evidence of implementing or working in line with a structured process governance/stage gated approach
- Evidence of formal HSE training such as IOSH, NEBOSH, Construction or CDM regs.
- Process focus and continuous improvement bias
- Leadership training and experience
- Experience of using BIM level 2 systems highly advantageous
- Customer facing
- Willing to incorporate frequent travel, to installation sites (i.e. > 2 visits per month)
We offer a competitive package which includes: full induction & orientation, further training & development, company contributory pension scheme, health care scheme, mentoring & coaching specialist programmes, team building activities, awards, corporate social responsibility schemes, a chance to make your mark in a growing business along with a competitive salary.